Chalk Markers – Premium Quality – 10 Pack – 6mm Reversible Tip Pens – Vibrant Colors!
- Superior Quality chalk ink that provides bright and beautiful colors! And loads of FUN!
- For artists, restaurants and bistros, kids and older kids
- Reversible 6mm TIP (wedge for bold and thicker lines or bullet for finer lines) with 2 extra tips included in the box, easy to clean and dust-free. Non-Toxic and Water Based.
- Pack of 10 Chalk Paint Pens – the different colors are black, blue, brown, green, orange, pink, purple, red, white and yellow.
- Liquid Chalk Markers for vinyl chalkboards, not designed for regular or painted chalkboards. Also great on other non-porous surfaces such as windows, glossy boards, LED boards, mirrors and more.
- 8.8 ounces
Fun Chalk Markers!
Read the Frog Chalk Liquid Chalk Markers instructions and care before using. Three main things to keep in mind: shake well before each use, store horizontally and place cap on pen as soon as you stop using it.
8gr of CHALK INK
Each marker contains 8gr of chalk ink. The ink is designed so that it is easy to remove from surfaces such as vinyl chalkboards, windows and mirrors (and a long list of non-porous surfaces). These are non-toxic and water based so they are great for kids of all ages!
The superior quality of Frog Chalk paint markers makes it that you can use them for professional signs such as a restaurant menu of the day or other non-porous surfaces. We recommend using vinyl chalkboards for your professional signs. You can buy rolled up sheets of vinyl chalkboards for just a few dollars, they are easy to install and remove.
Double up on your creation with the bullet or the chisel tips. Easily take pull out the tip, flip it and you can continue your art.
Creativity and Brightness
6mm Color Markers. We have included in the box 2 extra 6mm tips in case you use one of the colored pens more than the other.
This is a pack of 10 colors: (in alphabetical order) black, blue, brown, green, orange, pink, purple, red, white and yellow. So included in the package is 1 white chalk marker.
If you look at one of the images above (the boat), it was all drawn on vinyl chalkboard with Frog Chalk markers.
Chalk Pens loaded with fun!